Friday, September 14, 2012

White Country Style House


Ohh... how wonderful house is this! A really beautiful grade II listed 17th century, situated directly on the wharf in Mousehole, Cornwall
I adore its spacious vaulted ceiling, wood floors and paneled interior, painted all of them in white and soft grey hues, which make the house so cozy and hospitable. My favorite space is the kitchen with the range cooker and my beloved smeg refrigerator. Then, in the lofty beamed living room the fluffy sofas and floor pillows dressed with linen are waiting for you to sit on them in order to relax, in that so friendly environment, decorated with unique pieces. I already imagine myself sitting in the sofa near the log burner, reading my favorite book or drinking a cup of tea with my friends during the winter, or sitting in the window recess, gazing the view in the hot summer months!!!

Find an apartment painted also in white and grey hues here.

Images via lightlocations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...