Saturday, March 23, 2013

DIY: Hanging Planters


I love so much having hanging potted plants in front of my windows or in my balcony... There are a lot of lovely hanging planters that you can buy around the internet but if you like creating things by yourself, it is so simple for you to transorm a nice pot into a wonderful hanging planter. Here is a photo tutorial, which I found in Drifter & the Gypsy , on how you can make it in a very easy way!!! You will need only some thin, nylon rope in the color of your choice, scissors, a pot and some plants.


Here are some other lovely hanging planters which I found today on Etsy and you can easily buy them, if you  don't like to make one with your own hands. They are both so inspired and excellent decorative items for your space!!! You can find them here and there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...