Friday, April 5, 2013

Relaxing spot


This is exactly where I would like to spend my Friday evening.... A nice designed & well organised backyard   with a lot of plants and small trees, as the olive trees in the back of the built-in bench with the lovely linen cushion, hydrangeas, some roses planted in baskets, rosemarino and of course a fig tree. I like also the wood panneled walls, painted in beige hues and the cotto tiles on the floor which consist a neutral canvas that highlights the vivid green tones of the plants.  I imagine myself here with the company of some friends drinking a glass of moschato d'Asti, listening our favorite music and chit chating for hours or playing a board game.... What do you think about this backyard?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...