Thursday, June 27, 2013

In need of some relaxation


Hello my friends!!! I 'm so happy that today, after 10 days I found some time to post on I.De.A... I really would like to have the time to spend some hours in an atmospheric jacuzzi like this, in order to relax... The last month I 'm so busy as in a few days I 'm getting married and I have so many things to do as I decided to make an almost handmade wedding! Ohh, my God.... so many appointments, so many work to do with my crafts, so many hours walking in order to find the exact materials I have imagined for the invitations and the packaging of the wedding sugar almonds! I hope everything to be ready on time and have a lovely result as we have imagined it with my husband....
I hope you have a wonderful day!!! Kisses

Image via tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...