Wednesday, July 10, 2013

After wedding thoughts

It's already 10th of July and I 've just started to relax after the last two months so heavy program! Many hours of working and preparing my almost handmade wedding... A few hours of sleeping every day in order to have time to organize the wedding and finish everything on time!!! 
Thanks God, generally everything went as we had planned it... My husband and I, we had a really good time next to our beloved relatives and friends which helped us to create unique memories of our best day of our life!!! Thank you all so much for standing by us... We love you very much!!! xxx

Image via villaharmonia.gr

Follow me on 
| Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ Flickr |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...