Saturday, July 13, 2013

Happy Weekend


Hello my friends!!! What are you planning for the weekend? I know that many of you are already on holidays! The others, we are just dreaming about them, for the time... 
I'm planning a little escape from the city center too,  in a few days! Oh, I can't wait... I'm impatient to swim in the deep blue water of the Aegean and sunbath for hours, letting my mind and my body relax from the accumulated stress and problems of the last winter and enjoy the first days of married life! 
For the time, I going to wear my bathing suit and going for a bath to the nearest beach... Have a wonderful weekend whatever you'll do!!! Love you... xxx

Images via flickr.com

Follow me on 
| Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ Flickr |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...