Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve on I.De.A's Home


Hello my friends…!!! How are you? Are you preparing for the New Years Eve? What are you planing to do? 
Here, in my home, we are preparing a gathering with my family and some friends, in order to welcome the New Year! The "Vasilopita" (the new year's day cake which contains a hidden coin which gives good luck to the receiver) was baked yesterday night and Ι decorated it a moment ago! The  festive dinning table is ready, in a few hour I will have finished cooking and the champagne already  chills in the refrigerator… I hope everything will be perfect this night! I just want to see my beloved ones happy and start all together a New Amazing Year better than the previous which was hard enough for the majority in Greece and for me personally.
I wish you a Happy New Year!!! Have fun!!!



Images taken by Georgia Samartzi

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...