Sunday, March 1, 2015

Let the Spring begin


Happy March my friends!!! Spring is finally here with its beauties around us... The nature awakes from hibernation and everywhere around us little flowers starting to bloom! As the winter treated me badly (so many serious health problems which forced me to stay in bed at home, almost two months) I can't wait for the weather to become warmer, in order to start walking around with my camera. The start was made yesterday, as we went with my husband for a stroll by the sea in the National Park of Schinias. An amazing place for walking especially this time of year where you can both enjoy sea and forest, as there is a unique ecosystem here!!!


Images by Georgia Samartzi

Follow me on 
| Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ Flickr |


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...