Thursday, December 10, 2015

Jewelry's Christmas decorations by I.De.A


Previous week was pretty busy and creative as my schedule was full of Christmas shopping and diy decorative constructions for the seasonal decorations of a jewelry shop. The colours we choose this year for the decorations, were white and gold with touches of deep red. 
My new addiction is the bottle brush miniature christmas trees... I can't explain how much I love them!!! So, I managed to integrate them in this year's decorations, creating mini snowy landscapes between the jewelry. Then, in a recess of a wall I created a miniature snowy hillside with those lovely mini trees of different sizes, some miniature Faberge houses, mini benches and some extra cute street lighting decorated with christmas wreaths.  


Styling & photos by Georgia Samartzi

Follow me on | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ Flickr |


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...